B & B Le 4 Stagioni is located on the side of Monte Bandita, a protected area 3 km. outside the hill town of Bettona in Umbria.
The facilities are divided in 3 levels.
The villa is located on the highest level, where you will find the reception, the sun room, the Room Carpe Diem and the terrace. From the terrace you will find the most wonderful view of the valley. You can see Perugia and with clear weather you can even see Lake Trasimeno.
The 4 comfort rooms are located at the middle level (507 m.). Each room has its own entrance with a porch that has a view of Perugia – perfect for sitting with a glass of wine, watching one of our spectacular sunsets.
If you want, you can cook outside at the barbecue area, which also has gas rings. Cooking utensils are at the barbecue site.
On the lowest level (498 m.) you will find the swimming pool, gym and sauna.
What we offer our guests?
- We serve a continental breakfast with home made breads and buns, a variety of local products and eggs from our hens.
- For a lunch you can order sandwiches for a picnic.
- Several nights a week, you can enjoy an Italian dinner in our dining room or on the terrace and in the meantime enjoy the sunset and the lights of Perugia.
- A wireless Internet connection, so you can use your phone, tablet, notebook or laptop to check your mail during your stay.
- "Chill out" in our lounge or on the terrace, where you can drink a glass of delicious Umbrian wine.
- Take a dip in the swimming pool (12x6x1,60 m.) and dry off in the warmth of the sun.
- A small gym with a sauna. Since we only want to charge the users, you pay for the sauna just € 5 per person per day.
- The peace and quiet of the surrounding 120 hectares of protected woodlands are particularly enticing to hikers and bikers.
- The off road trails are a real challenge for mountain bikers!
Or else ...
- Wine tastings on the terrace or on site at the winery.
- Workshop "La Cucina Italiana" a delicious Italian cooking course.
- We invite you once a week to a Sagra, a village festival, where the Italians greatly appreciate, if you will taste their local dishes.
- Borrow books of DVD's from our library.
- Information on all events and tourist trips in the region and the best shopping tips.
- Are you staying a little while, you can use the washing machine for a small fee.